whn i was tired

i was tired to being in a relationship...
i was tired in working
i was tired to every 1
i was tired to entertain those i dun like geh person
i was tired of everything

i am lost ...lost everything ..lost until wat i oso dunno
but jz once, pls let me handle all of the things of myself ...
i dun wan to be useless ..i dun wan to be nothg to others n let ppl keep bullying

i was 23 years old already , n i knw wat am i doing , y all of u muz make me tired to talk until like tat ..
i knw u all words is good to me , wan me listen to u , but y i heard all those bad stuff or jz wan me chnage my mind ..i am tired already ..pls let go of me .....let do wat i wan , let me to handle all i can , not to protect me until like abord stuck in the cage n dun let it out ..u all keep put me in a cage .for already 23 years ..can i get some freedom against to u all ...pls ...

:( :( :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment